Shop, Eat, and Enjoy Everything Local
Connect Colombia is committed to operating in a responsible, sustainable, and respectful manner and we expect all of our travelers to do the same. Below are some general tips to have a responsible vacation when you travel to Colombia
- Do not litter, be considerate of the environment and preserve our beautiful landscapes.
- Be conscious of plastic waste. Try to refill your water bottles when possible.
- Be culturally sensitive. We promote love and unity, be mindful of people's beliefs, religion, and traditions.
- Reduce energy consumption by turning off your lights when leaving your accommodations, unplug electrical items like your phone charger, and hair iron.
- Think local. Support the local economy by dining and shopping from local vendors.
- Use public transportation and Uber where possible.
- Do not support the exploitation of children, women, or endangered animals.
- Do not support the illegal drug or sex trade. We have zero tolerance for this.
As a tourist, when you travel to Colombia be conscious of all the unforgettable experiences you'll get in its territory; for that reason, support Colombian business and be kind to its people, they will treat you respectfully, and help you to create the most amazing memories.
The Guest Book
This is what our travelers are saying about their experiences with Connect Colombia
"Just returned from a friends 30th birthday trip planned by connect colombia and I don't have enough nice things to say. Perfectly planned and executed. Highly recommended and will be using again in the near future!"
"Connect Colombia set up one of the best trips of my life. The staff really knows what they are doing."
“We always wanted to visit Colombia but never really knew how to connect with the right wellness professionals to help us detox from our every day lives. We are thankful for Connect Colombia for making this happen”
"Connect Colombia made my life so much easier when I had to plan a trip for 12 to Cartagena. Every single detail was taken care for us, from places to visit to recommendations of where to eat. The whole time we felt relaxed, safe and taken care of--all while having the time of our lives. The house where we stayed was fantastic as well as the staff there who accommodated us with anything we needed. I look forward to returning next year to another city because I know it will be another moment in my life!"
"Connect Colombia left me traveling Cartagena, Colombia like a local. I did not feel like a tourist. My trip was perfectly planned from the moment I woke up with breakfast to the rumbas in the evenings. Thank you so much! Now need to go to Medellin."