Shop, Eat, and Enjoy Everything Local
Connect Colombia is committed to operating in a responsible, sustainable, and respectful manner and we expect all of our travelers to do the same. Below are some general tips to have a responsible vacation when you travel to Colombia
- Do not litter, be considerate of the environment and preserve our beautiful landscapes.
- Be conscious of plastic waste. Try to refill your water bottles when possible.
- Be culturally sensitive. We promote love and unity, be mindful of people's beliefs, religion, and traditions.
- Reduce energy consumption by turning off your lights when leaving your accommodations, unplug electrical items like your phone charger, and hair iron.
- Think local. Support the local economy by dining and shopping from local vendors.
- Use public transportation and Uber where possible.
- Do not support the exploitation of children, women, or endangered animals.
- Do not support the illegal drug or sex trade. We have zero tolerance for this.
As a tourist, when you travel to Colombia be conscious of all the unforgettable experiences you'll get in its territory; for that reason, support Colombian business and be kind to its people, they will treat you respectfully, and help you to create the most amazing memories.
The Guest Book
This is what our travelers are saying about their experiences with Connect Colombia
“Connect Colombia helped us plan the perfect wellness retreat for our clients in Cartagena. It was our first time in Colombia and we fell in love.”
"I had one of the best trips of my life thanks to Connect Colombia. I got see Medellin in a way I would have never imagined. I already can't wait to go back!"
"My first time in Colombia, we went to Medillin, well organized, safe beautiful and extremely fun!!!"
"Cartagena was beyond amazing and I know in part because it was meticulously planned by @connectcolombia. The house, the restaurants, the boat rides, the food (obsessed with arepa de huevo and jugo de maracuyá) the vallenato band brought to the house (I danced like never before) and the dedication from Linda, made our trip truly unforgettable. I fell in love with Colombia and will be using this company to explore more. Thank you @connectcolombia for your outstanding services. Medellin, Cali and Bogota, I am coming for you!"
"Connect Colombia made my life so much easier when I had to plan a trip for 12 to Cartagena. Every single detail was taken care for us, from places to visit to recommendations of where to eat. The whole time we felt relaxed, safe and taken care of--all while having the time of our lives. The house where we stayed was fantastic as well as the staff there who accommodated us with anything we needed. I look forward to returning next year to another city because I know it will be another moment in my life!"