Shop, Eat, and Enjoy Everything Local
Connect Colombia is committed to operating in a responsible, sustainable, and respectful manner and we expect all of our travelers to do the same. Below are some general tips to have a responsible vacation when you travel to Colombia
- Do not litter, be considerate of the environment and preserve our beautiful landscapes.
- Be conscious of plastic waste. Try to refill your water bottles when possible.
- Be culturally sensitive. We promote love and unity, be mindful of people's beliefs, religion, and traditions.
- Reduce energy consumption by turning off your lights when leaving your accommodations, unplug electrical items like your phone charger, and hair iron.
- Think local. Support the local economy by dining and shopping from local vendors.
- Use public transportation and Uber where possible.
- Do not support the exploitation of children, women, or endangered animals.
- Do not support the illegal drug or sex trade. We have zero tolerance for this.
As a tourist, when you travel to Colombia be conscious of all the unforgettable experiences you'll get in its territory; for that reason, support Colombian business and be kind to its people, they will treat you respectfully, and help you to create the most amazing memories.
The Guest Book
This is what our travelers are saying about their experiences with Connect Colombia
"Connect Colombia set up one of the best trips of my life. The staff really knows what they are doing."
"Just got back from Cartagena and it was one of the best trips of my life! The villa we had was absolutely gorgeous (and huge!) and was much cheaper than the surrounding hotels/airbnbs I found online. On top of that we had an amazing itenarary filled with boat rides, private islands and live musicians! The entire trip went without a hiccup I highly recommend this company!"
"I highly recommend working with this company for your next travels to Colombia. Our 5 day trip was well planned and coordinated for a co-ed group of 10. The itinerary was an great mix of what we wanted- culture, food, local fun, shopping & boat days (a must)! We absolutely loved Cartagena and will be back!"
"Connect Colombia left me traveling Cartagena, Colombia like a local. I did not feel like a tourist. My trip was perfectly planned from the moment I woke up with breakfast to the rumbas in the evenings. Thank you so much! Now need to go to Medellin."
“An unforgettable experience with our closest friends. Connect Colombia helped us finally plan the holistic trip we always wanted to do.”