Beaches, amazing food, carriages, film festivals, boutiques, museums, breathtaking landscapes, and history, are just a few reasons why Cartagena is a luxury experience
, unique in Colombia and South America.
Cartagena is the perfect mix between a slower pace of life and a strong Latino culture. The cannons, old fortifications, castles, colonial mansions, and other signs of the history, will match with the ocean and the magical sunsets, giving you unforgettable landscapes for relaxing, while you grab a drink or a cup of Colombian coffee.
If you grab a horse-drawn carriage, you’ll travel to another time, as soon as you pass for the Clock Tower Gate, the start of the Old City. You’ll see ancient mansions, churches, and cathedrals (like the San Pedro Claver, from the 16th century), colonial-era buildings, statues, and squares, trapped in the Spanish era.
You could enter to exclusive boutiques and buy amazing clothes and accessories from the best Colombian designers, for always look like a beauty contest queen. After that, you could amuse your senses with delicious and fresh seafood dishes, like ceviche, sea fruits soup, or enormous fishes.
You’ll feel all the magic wementioned, if you book a special Luxury Experience in Cartagena
, like this one:
- 7-night stay at luxury penthouse in Cartagena with staff
- 1-night stay in private house in Baru island with staff
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Private cooking class at local restaurant with chef and English-speaking translator
- Blue Apple Beach Club day pass with 3 course meals, 60-minute massage and transportation
- Private historic tour with English speaking tour guide
- Day trip to Isla del Rosario islands in private boat with captain and skipper
- 7-day pass at luxury gym
- Local host
You are just one click away from paradise! An unforgettable Cartagena luxury experience
is awating for you!