Experiences & Private Tours
Feria de las Flores Experience
Late July and early August.
La Feria de Las Flores
or the Flower Festival is a weeklong schedule of events and traditional festivities in the city of Medellin and its surrounding towns. For the past two years we have crafted itineraries for curious travelers wanting to experience the Paisa traditions and customs during the region’s biggest celebration.
$850 per person**
**Based on 7 people
You will fall in love of the city, traditions and flowers. The Feria de las Flores are the most event that you will see in Colombia only once a year. Save the date and come to Medellin to live the experience.
- 4 nights at luxury apartment in EL Poblado
- Transportation to and from airport
- Santa Helena de Antioquia day trip to flower farms and lunch at traditional restaurant (food not included)
- Day trip to Guatape and El Peñol Rock. Transportation included in private van with AC, and guide. Lunch included, and boat trip in the lagoon of Guatape.
- Platinum entrances to Mega Concert featuring artists like Marc Anthony, Wisin, Silvetre Dangong, Maluma, and Daddy Yankee
- Private chiva bus with vallenato band to the concert
- Horseback riding through the mountains of Rionegro, Antioquia with transportation
- Botanical Garden visit
- Local host and all reservations made
This is how our experiences are lived - Feria de las Flores Experience
Guatape day trip - El Peñol Rock
Day Trip to Santa Helena de Antioquia
Local food vendors in small town
The Guest Book
This is what our travelers are saying about their experiences with Connect Colombia
“Connect Colombia helped us plan the perfect wellness retreat for our clients in Cartagena. It was our first time in Colombia and we fell in love.”
"Connect Colombia left me traveling Cartagena, Colombia like a local. I did not feel like a tourist. My trip was perfectly planned from the moment I woke up with breakfast to the rumbas in the evenings. Thank you so much! Now need to go to Medellin."
"Cartagena was beyond amazing and I know in part because it was meticulously planned by @connectcolombia. The house, the restaurants, the boat rides, the food (obsessed with arepa de huevo and jugo de maracuyá) the vallenato band brought to the house (I danced like never before) and the dedication from Linda, made our trip truly unforgettable. I fell in love with Colombia and will be using this company to explore more. Thank you @connectcolombia for your outstanding services. Medellin, Cali and Bogota, I am coming for you!"
"I had one of the best trips of my life thanks to Connect Colombia. I got see Medellin in a way I would have never imagined. I already can't wait to go back!"
"Connect Colombia set up one of the best trips of my life. The staff really knows what they are doing."