Cartagena is widely known as the ‘Jewel of the Indies’ and many visitors have a lot of reasons to visit this beautiful city not only once, but twice or even more times. The charms of this city is floating everywhere; you just have to walk around to discover the rich history of Cartagena to find out that there’s a lot of fun on every corner.
Among the different options for the tourists, this Caribbean city is one of the nicest places to go on a boat party
. Cartagena has a lot of beaches from where you can enjoy the amazing skyline and sail away with your friends, but even if you want to spend some time by the sea, there is so much to do in this city and nearby locations.
Let’s see some of the things that you should do if you are planning a vacation in Cartagena:
- Top notch gastronomy. You must consider taking a tour through some of the best restaurants in Colombia. There is a variety of options, especially on seafood that fits every budget. If you feel adventurous, go straight to the local markets to have a taste of fresh fruit juices that you can only enjoy in this side of the world.
- Culture. Cartagena is a city full of history. But it doesn’t mean that it is boring. Not at all. If you are interested in history and want to see the Walled City you may also love to see that there is a growth of cool neighborhood full of street-art, and laid-back vibes like Getsemani.
- Excellent beaches and islands. There is too much to see and live in and around Cartagena. Many of the stunning beaches in the Caribbean Sea are located in this city, and there are many islands only 45 minutes away from Cartagena, such as Cholon Island and Tierra Bomba, two perfect spots to have an unforgettable boat party.
- Romance. Cartagena has been the setting of many romantic stories. Every year, more and more visitors fall in love with this city and choose it for their weddings and honeymoons. It’s not a surprise, since this Caribbean paradise has a big offer of boutique restaurants, jewellery shops and beautiful spots for pictures with a sunset in the backdrop.
- Exciting nightlife. You cannot leave this city without enjoying its nightlife. There is a myriad of options that you can choose before or after a boat party in Cartagena. Due to its cultural blend, it is guaranteed that you will find excellent live music venues, bars and nightclubs to dance salsa, champeta or anything you want.
As you can see, there is a lot to do in this amazing city. Give yourself a chance to fall in love with Cartagena and live a true Colombian experience by the sea. Visit our section Boat Party in Cartagena
if you want further information about our packages in Cholon Island.