6 mistakes you should avoid while planning your bachelor party in Cartagena
Although getting married is not an everyday thing, the night your friends decide to leave their singles lives forever is not either. That's why a bachelor party in Cartagena
should be memorable.
However, when you must play the role of the man of honor, there are some mistakes that you can make at that moment of planning. Here we tell you six of the most common mistakes. Avoid them at all costs if you do not want to make an epic fail:
- ImproviseIt is true that the bachelor party is not a good time for you to become a control freak, but it is also true that you cannot neglect any detail. Unless you want, of course, that your friends go through uncomfortable experiences. Planning does not mean that your meetings stop being exciting. Design viable and interesting itineraries, reserving pleasant places, taking into account all the attendees; your quantity, needs, and budgets.
- Invite everyone you knowIf what you are looking for is a frantic bachelor party, you donít want the groom to meet their ex, in-laws or parents. Much less with strangers, who may awaken uncomfortable sensations. We recommend you make a guest list with close friends approved by them.
- Forget about the wishes or preferences of the coupleIf your desire is to make an incredible party on the high seas and that's why you decide that the best thing is to do the bachelor party in Cartagena, without stopping until the sun comes out ... but on the contrary the groom wants a quiet and family reunion in-house, with a glass of wine, you cannot impose your will.When you're planning a bachelor party for a friend, you should first think about what he likes, not just what you like, because they will be the ones who leave the bachelorhood forever, not you. Think about what they want and then act; so you will not spend money unnecessarily.
- ExaggerateIt is true that many bachelor parties in paradisiacal places like Cartagena, are perfect for you to find a dose of adrenaline for you and your friends. But if you are going to include extreme activities in the itinerary, try to be safe and donít put at risk your integrity, image, health or even their lives.
- Leave everything for the last minuteDonít even think about doing the bachelor party the night before the wedding. Bachelor parties are spaces for the grooms to relax and give free rein to the night, accompanied by a couple of drinks. For this reason, most bachelor parties do not end early.On the other hand, on the day of the wedding, the groom must be completely lucid for their big day, so they canít get up late. Donít mix both events in 48 hours, or else you will make the couple face the day of their dreams under the effects of the hangover.
- Donít ask for helpOrganizing a bachelor party in Cartagena or anywhere in Colombia will always be a good decision. This country is full of adventure and great landscapes. However, it would be a mistake not to work with local experts who can strategically advise you. Connect Colombia we will help you with everything you need to know about prices, places, lodgings, food of this magical city.
If you want to give your friends a bachelor party that they remember forever, Contact us.
The magic of paradise is waiting for you. Learn about the plans of our Travel Agency in Colombia
and give the groom an experience he will never forget.